Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yellow Butterfly

Maybe for some of you my story will sound weird and strange. And maybe some of us will think that it’s just a coincidence. But for me it’s still a mystery.

It started when I was a little girl (about 4 years old). I just woke up in the morning in my mom’s room. There were my mom, my aunt, and my sister in that room with me. That was my birthday. Suddenly, a yellow butterfly came into the room, it was flying and ‘landing’ on my cheek. I cried. And all the people in my mom’s room were laughing.

They said: “You don’t have to be afraid. That butterfly just want to give you a birthday kiss.”

FYI, there’s no window in my mom’s room. That was kinda awkward, right? I thought that was just accidentally happened until my 21st birthday on march 6th 2010 a go, when I just got back home from somewhere and I saw it again on the front door. Frankly, I think that was lil bit creepy.

Maybe it's just another coincidence.. Or maybe, there's really something magical between us. Maybe the first yellow butterfly was greeting me to bring me into my childhood. And maybe the second yellow butterfly was the sign that I come of age. It came to welcoming me to the age of consent, to maturity of life. Maybe it will come again when I get start into an elderly life, and maybe it will also come to my funeral. No one will know, neither will I.. However, it's still awesome!

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment