Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fade Away


I was a little girl who dreamed of sky, rainbow, stars and fireworks even when I lived in darkness. I was innocently dreaming of beauty and happiness, when world was dealing with tears. And as I grew up, the artless thoughts have faded away..


I was a teenager who cried over boys and complained about every single thing. All I wanted was to have fun because I didn't want to bother myself to care about life that has always been too hard to deal with.. I was too confused to find my life orientation and too busy of stealing guys' attention. And as time goes by, those teenage dreams have faded away..


I am a young woman who chases her dream. I've been searching some ways to deal with life. I've done with boys and looking for a real man to spend my life with. I feel powerful and I will conquer the world. I'm not giving up and keep pursuing my happiness. And as I get older, my strength will fade away..


I will be old and retired. There will be time that I'll say "I'm done." and "I've got enough." There will be times when I think about everything I've done and that also the time when I'll be grateful.. Life must have given me much. And as life taught me, my time will fade away..


Love, L



No comments:

Post a Comment