Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yohji Yamamoto: Menswear Spring 2012




and this is the full version of the fashion show (sort of..)


Yohji Yamamoto always mesmerized me with his collections. And for his Menswear Spring 2012 collection, he mesmerized me not only with his designs (like always) but also with the guys on the runway. He was not only using the real male models but also some regular guys in his fashion show. I know he's not the only one who ever used regular guys to walk on the runway but (for me!) still his is the best. Especially that little japanese old man, seriously he stole my heart! Is he probably Yohji's relative? And you know what I like more about this fashion show? He used Dangdut as the counterpoint song during the fashion show. Should I be proud? :S

Love, L

No comments:

Post a Comment